Our first-ever virtual FSC Book Club selection wrapped up this summer. Together, we read Tamar Adler’s An Everlasting Meal: Cooking with Economy and Grace and worked our way through it chapter by chapter. We met on our online forum on From Scratch Club’s Facebook page and talked about her recipes, her tips for cooking food in water, how to set yourself up for a week of good eating and how to save a kitchen disaster.
A few highlights…
It was a great first book club, but we have a feeling it can get even better. We want to hear from you! Please take a quick moment and answer our poll questions below. We want to know what you liked about the book club, what you didn’t like and how we can make it even better the next go-around. Do you like Facebook? Would you rather see the club hosted somewhere else? How fast do you want to read the book? What kind of book?
Everyone who completes this poll, and comments below that they did so, will be entered to win a copy of our soon-to-be-announced 2nd Book Club pick! We’ll announce the next book soon & if you complete our poll, you could win your own copy! Woot!
- Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only due to cost-prohibiting shipping costs (SORRY!)
- The giveaway & poll will run for TWO WEEKS until midnight on September 6th, 2012. The winner will be announced on September 7th, 2012.
- To enter the giveaway, please answer all the above questions and comment below that you did so. Please note: You answer the poll questions anonymously, so you must comment below to enter the giveaway. I
- In addition, if you’d like to leave us additional insight on the FSC Book Club, please do in that one comment. Only one comment per giveaway entry. We really want this to become ‘something’ that many people enjoy as we think a book club dedicated to food-only topics inspires and brings people together in a multitude of different ways than the blog, podcast or our food swaps.
- Once we wade through your insightful feedback (we are so excited!!!) we will determine the next book and announce it in mid-September: back to book club time! The giveaway winner will receive their copy via Amazon 2-day prime the week of the announcement.