{FREE EBOOK} from scratch holidays

Coined from scratch holidays, we wanted to dedicate most of November & December’s content to various seasonal recipes for your holiday table, edible gifts and reflections on the holiday season as a whole. We have more to come, including radish toasts, DIY coffee creamer, beef jerky, dark chocolate covered candied orange peels, Kahlua marshmallows & hot chocolate set, fudge, cheese plate “class”, free printable gift & canning labels and much much more! But first we have something exciting to share.

Something we have never done before…

our very own Ebook!
(Double Eeeeeeek! I’m really nervous. Will you like it? Will there be a ton of typos? Did I forget to change fonts on a page?)

Cover of our Ebook!

We are proud to announce our free Ebook:

“From Scratch Holidays: Edible Gifts, Inspiration & Recipes.”

Download your copy today:

GOOD QUALITY: From Scratch Holidays Ebook

BETTER QUALITY: From Scratch Holidays Ebook

BEST QUALITY:  From Scratch Holidays Ebook

*You will have more chances to download the Ebook at the bottom of the post.*

The 24-page book includes the following Ebook-exclusive recipes:

1) Becky shares her Gluten Free Pasta Dough recipe & “how to”

2) Deanna rocks the Limoncello

3) Erika created a trio of homemade spice blends: Taco/Chili, Italian & Pumpkin Pie Spice

4) Dianna shares an indoor garden project: sprouting garlic greens.

5) Christine created a satisfying Maple Muesli mix.

6) Heather shows you how to make a lemon & mint herbal tea infusion.

7) I (finally) share a mustard recipe: Brown Sugar & Cranberry. Yes, I still have cranberry on the brain.

8) Liz has a plethora of ideas using traditional mulling spices & citrus such as kitchen cleaner, kitchen aromatherapy (stovetop simmering spices) and a hot mulled cider recipe.

9) In the “I can’t believe we are so lucky” category:
Britin shares her signature Vegan Cinnamon Buns from the All Good Bakers Menu!

10) and finally, Jillian shares a hand & body lotion recipe that can be varied to create lip balm and diaper cream!

Lastly we hope that many of you will print the book out and give it as a giftie to a person in your life that loves  ‘from scratch’ kitchen projects!

Additional Details:

• All the recipes included are “new to us” and have not be published on FSC.
  • The book is PDF format on US Letter-sized paper to be easily printed and placed back to back in sheet protectors. A la Dianna’s “family cookbook” post.
  • Each recipe is formatted to a 2-page layout. The author’s  pictures & “thoughts” on the left hand side, and the recipe on the right. Each recipe is its own centerfold. Oh la la.
  • There are three quality versions below: Good, Better & Best Quality. Please be aware that the download time for the “best quality version” will be close to 15 minutes.
  • This Ebook is free, but as a way to support us, you could share this Ebook (or blog post) on Facebook, Twitter, with your family & friends. We would be so grateful. Part of the reason we created this book was in hopes of gaining a few new readers.
  • Remember, The book itself would make a great gift!

Download your copy today:

GOOD QUALITY: From Scratch Holidays Ebook

BETTER QUALITY: From Scratch Holidays Ebook

BEST QUALITY: From Scratch Holidays Ebook

{We hope you enjoy our first Ebook!}

1. Lil Rinaldi says:

Already downloaded the book and made a copy for myself! Can’t wait to try the recipes!
    Thank-you so much! Will def make copies for friends who like to DIY!

1. Christina says:

YAY! Lil, so glad you downloaded it!!!! I myself cant’ wait to try the recipes in the book too! Happy Holidays!

2. Thank you to you all so very much for your creative and inspiring ideas and for sharing so kindly. I can hardly wait for the download to finish. First on the list is the homemade lip balm, then on to the homemade limoncello and MORE! So cool! I also love that you have 3 versions up to fine print for gifts. You guys are awesome! Happy holidays from Bake This Cake!

1. Christina says:

Thank you Leslie! Sooo glad you like the recipes and are going to try some of them🙂 Happy Holidays! (Oh and I started following your terrific blog!) Happy Holidays!

3. Maria O says:

OK! Shared on my FB page, read through a couple of the recipes …. but can’t figure out how to download the free ebook. 😦

1. Christina says:

Hey Maria! I’m so sorry about the confusion. The links are in two places on the post. Right where we “introduce” the book and again at the very bottom. -Christina

4. Jen says:

How exciting! I’m downloading today and will share it on my blog facebook page this weekend. Thank you!

1. Christina says:

Thank you Jen! I saw your tweet about the book too! THANK THANK THANK YOU!

5. NicolleMK says:

Hey! This is great! I downloaded the best version. Do you have a password set on it? When I’m trying to save, it asks for the owners password.

1. Christina says:

Hey Nicholle, I have no idea what that password issue is?!?! I’m so sorry. I have replaced the “best version” links with a new freshly exported Ebook if you would like to try again. Again, my apologies.

6. Tim says:

So totally downloaded, like right now!

7. NicolleMK says:

Thanks! The updated version worked with no problem.

8. Heather Vitella says:

I love your ebook and can’t wait to try some things. I wanted to know, in order to get started, where I would get Garlic bulbils from? I love this idea!!!

Thanks, Heather

9. bakeanything says:

Congratulations on the Ebook! It’s such a great compilation of all the exquisite homemade recipes. Just downloaded the “best quality” and am going to make the spice blends for friends this holidays. Brilliant effort (:

10. I love the ebook! Beautiful job to all of you. Thank you so much!

11. Amy says:

The yield for the Body Lotion is really off in the recipe. It says that it will make about 2 pints (32oz) of lotion. Looking at the ingredients, that seemed low to me. I decided to double the recipe, but still only got about 12oz of lotion (instead of the 64oz). The lotion turned out great, but the yield was grossly under what the recipe stated. I have made it twice, with the same results.

I have also started to make the Limoncello and have similar yield concerns. There’s only 1250 ML of liquid in the recipe, but is says it yields 4, 500ml bottles. It seems that even with the sugar in the syrup it won’t yield 2000ml.

I thought ya’ll would like to know, in case corrections are necessary. Thanks!

12. cars says:

A little bit of knowledge goes a long way in all situations in life.

Buying a car is no different! That means you need to read advice from experts, as detailed below,
    to ensure that when you shop for that car, you really know what you’re doing and how to get the best deal.

13. Suzanne says:

Your download links aren’t working. 😢

14. Christina says:

Reblogged this on FROM SCRATCH CLUB and commented:

It is that time of year again! Time to start creating heart-felt homemade edible wonders for family, friends, teachers, co-workers….the world!

Below is our free ebook loaded with tons of edible gift ideas -Chris