Our Edible Week is finished (well almost…I have a few more recipes up my sleeve..I can’t stop!) and we are now giving you, our readers, a chance to win the entire collection!
Up for grabs is:
Leslie’s Quick Bread in a Jar AND Pancakes in a Jar
Alexis’ Apple Chutney (shown here is Chris’ Apple Chutney)
Sarah’s Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Amanda’s Trio of Treats: Nannie’s Fudge, Daddy’s Chocolate Bark and The Kind Diet’s Peanut Butter Cups
Chris’ Breakfast in a Basket
and for kicks
a“I Love My Farmers Market” Pin by Birds Are Beautiful (purchased at Anchor 5 Boutique, Troy, NY)
- Open to US residents only
- Giveaway ends at midnight Saturday, December 18th, 2010 (running for 1 week ONLY)
The winner will be announced by midnight Monday, December 20th, 2010.
The winner will be sent the goods, by us, no later than December 24th, 2010.
- If we have over 10 entries, we will be picking the winning comment randomly via random.org.
- Your entry must be in the form of a comment BELOW by answering the following question(s):
Out of the edible gift ideas presented this week, which one might you try?
In addition, do you have any tried-n- true edible gift idea you’d like to share?
Again, ALL entries need to be in the form of a comment below on this post only. ONE COMMENT ONLY.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
– Alexis, Amanda, Christina, Leslie & Sarah