When Chris first approached me about writing for From Scratch Club (over a year ago! woot!) we were both excited for me to write about meals and recipes that were a bit more meat-centric.
I’m not a “Meatless Monday” kind of gal. I’m more of a “oh you aren’t eating meat on Monday? MORE MEAT FOR ME” kind of gal. I’ve been having a ball writing about all of the things I like to cook.
Here is my problem. Don’t tell anyone, but I’m running out of ideas.
No really.. I am. Basically this is what happens lately:
1. Pull meat out of fridge.
2. Sprinkle with seasoning of some kind.
3. Roast, fry, broil, bake, braise or grill meat. Sauce of some variety may be deployed.
4. Put on a plate with veggies.
Sometimes I even live on the edge and I put an egg on it.
And most of the time I’m pretty ok with this. I mean, not every meal has to be complex to be delicious. Sometimes the simplest meals are the most glorious.
Sometimes, I cook one of the recipes I’ve bookmarked on Eat Your Books and don’t change a thing. So many brilliant people out there have put together recipes that are just perfect as they are so I just make them, and eat them and enjoy them…
But it doesn’t make for very exciting blogging. I mean, it’s either something I didn’t write down or it’s something SOMEONE else has written down.
So! Here is where YOU come in, oh faithful readers.
What do you want to know?
- Did you want to learn more about certain cuts of meat and where they come from?
- Is there a specific cooking method you are interested in want to know when to use which method?
- Maybe you’d like a recipe round up of what I’ve cooked and from where?
- Would you like a regular series of “Carnivore Questions” where you folks send me questions and I try to answer them?
Help a carnivore out, wouldja? Leave a comment. Let me know what you think and how I can help you eat more meat! (RAWR)