If you ever wanted to try a CSA Program, and you live in the Capital Region, this might be the time to give it a go! Kilpatrick Family Farm is generously giving ONE of our readers a coupon for $50 off a regular or micro fall share.
You can read about the farm in my post about their July 31st tour. Let me tell you that all of the From Scratch family are VERY JEALOUS of the future winner. Many of us have already signed up for the farm’s fall share program. A discount on a CSA share is extremely rare and very generous. Don’t let this giveaway pass you by…
$50 off $275 REGULAR fall share, your price: $225
$50 off $175 for a micro fall share, your price: $125
The fall share runs from October 16th-December 31st – you get the full range of fall and early winter crops.
A regular share is about 6 to 8 items a week. A micro share is about 3-4 items a week.
Available only at Saturday pickup locations: Glens Falls or Saratoga Farmer’s Market or their farm on Fridays & Saturdays. The great thing about this CSA is that most of the share you get to pick the items. Kilpatrick will specify a few items, but the rest if up to you! Very convenient if you have a specific meal plan in mind for the week ahead.
Read more on their website.
1) Open to residents within the region who have a way to pick up their share during pick-up times and locations. No shipping available.
2) Giveaway ends at midnight Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010. The winner will be announced on Thursday, September 23rd, 2010.
3) We will be picking the winning comment randomly via random.org.
4) All entries will be in the form of a comment below. You can comment up to 5 times by doing the following:
- 1st comment: answer this question, What is one of your favorite fall or early winter recipe?
– 2nd comment: link to this blog/giveaway on your Facebook page, then comment below that you did so.
– 3rd comment: twitter about this giveaway, then comment below that you did so.
– 4th comment: sign up for Kilpatrick Family Farm’s newsletter, here, then comment below that you did so.
– 5th comment: “like” the Kilpatrick Family Farm on Facebook, then comment below that you did so! (If you’re already a fan of the Kilpatrick Family Farm on Facebook, then ask your friends to like the farm on your Facebook profile.)
Again, ALL entries (up to five total) need to be in the form of a comment below. Other comments on other blog posts will not count towards this giveaway. GOOD LUCK!